Saturday, March 5, 2011
Ms. Pacman
This game is one of my favorites for two reasons...its old school and old school games are the best! and this is one of the games I know and can actually win :) This cake was made for my sister. Her birthday isn't actually for a couple of weeks but since she's moved its rare that I get a chance to see her. This weekend was when she was coming back and would be the only time before her birthday. I got the idea from the hubby. It's one of her favorite games, as well as his, so it was a no brainer. The cake is a white cake with a chocolate ganache filling topped with strawberries, frosted in buttercream and covered in fondant. I showed her the cake this morning and she loves it so that made me super excited. It makes me sooooo happy when I give a cake to someone and they absolutely love it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

loved the cake! thanks so much! your blog is missing your masterpiece of my new castle birthday cake!
ReplyDeleteyou're welcome! I have to pull that pic off my memory card. that will be on my to do list :)
ReplyDelete