Saturday, March 26, 2011

Horsin' Around



This weekend is another busy one for me and I couldn't be more thrilled about it! This is the first of three cake orders I have and I must say, its adorable :) Its a chocolate and white two tier cake, frosted in buttercream and covered in fondant. So remember the Texas Longhorn cake for Micah? Well, this was made for his little sister. When it was ordered, her mom stated she was into horses and barrel racing so the design was a nice way to combine the two. Again, I am so thankful she keeps coming back to me for business. Last year she ordered a horse themed cake as well but that one was a full sheet, and come to think of it, I haven't posted it yet! oops...okay, that's added to my to do list :) The cake was just picked up and when she saw it, i got a smile and that look of approval. Of course, that was enough for me :) Happy 5th Birthday Aiyaaniibaa! Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment