Saturday, March 5, 2011

Football Fan


So Micah seems to be all about Texas...Texas fooball. His birthday cake last year was a Dallas Cowboys cake and this year he chose Texas Longhorns. I had so many ideas for this cake but after speaking with his mom, she wanted a helmet and football on it. Which in the end turned out fine because I was just busy all weekend. Working a full schedule plus extra hours and having cake orders was alot to work with. I'm not complaining, don't get me wrong. I love love love baking and decorating my cakes, I just wish I did this full time. I'm seeing an increase in orders which is out of this world amazing but I can definetly see myself having to say no to more orders which sadly has already happened :( Micah's mom wanted another cake but I had to say no. One of these days i'll have my own shop and employees and I won't have to say no to anyone :) Okay, I lost track...back to the cake. This was a full sheet, 1/2 chocolate 1/2 white with buttercream icing. I hope he loves it...Happy Birthday Micah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment