Friday, March 4, 2011
Every girl's favorite blue box
I have been waiting to do a cake like this for awhile so when I got the order I was stoked! Lately all I have on my mind is cake, cake and more cake. I find myself procrastinating about all the flavors and designs i can put together. This cake was ordered by my friend Celeste for her niece. She told me her niece was all about Tiffany & Co right now so I hope she absolutely loves it. It's a white cake with raspberry filling frosted with a buttercream icing and covered in fondant. Can I just say though, how extremely nervous I was doing the writing. I had to freehand the Tiffany & Co logo and with it being as small as it is and my nerves going in overdrive...I was a bit shaky, but it turned out well. It smelled super sweet going out the door and was so nice to look at on my table I may need to make myself one! or persuade the hubby to just buy me the real thing;) Happy Birthday Coral, I hope your day is fabulous and thank you so much for the order Celeste.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment