Sunday, March 20, 2011
Cars
I love Lightning McQueen! When my friend asked me to make it for her son's birthday party I wasn't too surprised because I kind of figured he liked Cars. I know his mama and daddy are fans of Nascar, so he's following their steps. If you take a look back through my posts, you'll see i've made him before. Making it wasn't hard at all because the pan is Lightning McQueen, and when you decorate it you follow the picture...kind of like color by numbers. I threw in the extra cupcakes (which just happened to be enough for his name) because the pan itself isn't too big and although i'm sure there would be enough for 15 people its always better to be safe than sorry. You can't leave anyone out when it comes to cake! Its a white cake with buttercream icing, as is the cupcakes; with the added fondant. I can't believe this little man is already 2. Happy Happy Birthday Devyn! I hope you have a day filled with fun, love and laughter. Thank you for the order Kym, you're awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment