Friday, April 1, 2011

BoSox


This cake is a perfect way to celebrate opening day right? But I've got to come clean...I'm not a Boston Red Sox fan...I'm not even really a baseball fan. I'm a football kinda girl. But that's okay, I can still make a fun baseball themed cake. This cake...er...cupcake is a great way to show support for the team. So all at once at three okay? one, two, three...let's go BoSox! :) This cake was made for Aaron...the same Aaron who I made the Superman cake for. Not too sure if you can tell by the picture, but it was a pretty big cupcake. To give you an idea of size, I used 6 inch cake pans for the base of the cupcake. I think his reaction was something like..,"Holy Cow"...except not using that second word...if ya catch my drift ;) lol. He liked it and that's all i needed to know! Oh, and the inside was a chocolate with Oreo creme filling frosted with both a chocolate buttercream and vanilla buttercream. The baseball top was covered in fondant. I hope you enjoyed the yumminess of it too Aaron! Now...Play Ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment