Saturday, April 16, 2011

Who loves Coach?...I do!







Dana ordered this cake for her sister's Birthday a few weeks ago. I was so anxious to get started on it that when the day finally approached I was all about it. My husband was nice enough to even help me with it. He helped me place the fondant, showed me the best way to cut the fondant so it fit like a glove and after a few hours when my hand got tired, he took over with painting on the C's. Inside most Coach purses you'd probably find money and plastic, inside this one you'll find a lemon cake with vanilla custard filling, frosted in buttercream. It was a team effort and overall, i'm super pleased with how it turned out. I hope they love it! Thank you for the order Dana :) And Thank You Hubby for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment