Thursday, April 28, 2011

Princess of the Amazons



Who doesn't love Wonder Woman? When Michelle and I first talked about making a Wonder Woman themed cake I was so excited about it. I think we first spoke about it in February and I remember thinking that April needed to hurry up and get here. I wanted to go home that day and make it. I knew this was how I wanted to make it because a tier cake would be more interesting, and of course I needed to have the tiara on it. I did forget the gold portion on the red tier and I forgot to add the lasso to the side of the cake :( but Michelle loved it :) The cake itself is spice cake frosted in cream cheese icing because that's her favorite. Happy Birthday Michelle, I hope your day was fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment