Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Anniversary Mini Cake
My inner lightbulb lit up when Maria ordered this cake. She was looking to celebrate her 9th wedding anniversary with a sweet treat, so what better way to do it then have a mini wedding cake and some chocolate covered strawberries. Cute right?...I think so. I never saw her actual wedding cake but I know she used blue in her wedding party. So I thought i'd come up with my own little design for it. I wanted it to be simple because the cake is so small I didn't want to overload it. Although I think if anyone else wanted to order something like this I could most likely replicate their wedding cake. Another fun idea might be to just order a new style every year and then you can have pictures of the many "mini" cakes you've had. That might be what i'd do, I like to change things up! This cake is so tiny I absolutely love it! It definitely fits the big things come in small packages idea. The bottom is a 6 inch round, the middle tier is a 4 inch round and the top is a 2 inch round. Its a white cake with strawberry filling (because that's what their wedding cake was) and covered in fondant. Happy Anniversary Maria and Jason! I hope you enjoy it and here's to many many more years of happiness together :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment