Sunday, April 17, 2011
Show Mama some love!
Mother's Day is on May 8th and what better way to show her some love than with a cute little cake! I'll only be taking a limited amount of orders for these so if you'd like to be included please send me an email and I will send you an order form as soon as they are available. With a few reserved already, the remaining orders will be filled on a first come first serve basis. They're 4 inches and will made available in 2 flavor options. The first is a lemon with raspberry filling and the second will be a white cake with mixed berry filling. This design is one option and the second design i'll post as soon as I have it :)
**This is the second design available for the Mother's Day cakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment