Thursday, February 10, 2011
Re-posted with a story :)
I just don't get a grown man's obsession with superheros, Super Man specifically. He's just a comic book character, but I suppose if you're going to have a favorite superhero, at least pick a good one! lol...kidding, i'm only kidding, all you crazy Super Man fanatics out there. Two of my faves are Wonder Woman and Storm, although my brother tells me often, "there is no such thing as a female superhero!" lol...excuse me, Superheroines. This cake was made a while back, maybe 2 years ago? I wanted to make something he would love. It was either this or his other obsession, the Boston Red Sox. I just wasn't about to go down that road. Boys and baseball- that's a whole other story. Anyway, I thought it came out cute, yup a cute Super Man cake! I know, Super Man isn't cute...he's a, well, a superhero...a man! right? Hahaha...sorry, but damnit! this cake is cute. Originally I had posted it just as a picture with a few other cakes i've made titled A Few Blasts from the Past and he's asked me a few times...why no story? what, all the other cakes get a story and mine doesnt?...well this is for you Mr Kimmel, Re-posted with a Story :)
**i think i'll repost the pic when i find the original...i'm not too thrilled with the blurriness of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment