Monday, April 2, 2012

Harry Potter



I uploaded this pic last week and i finally have the time to tell you a little about it :) Heather ordered this for her daughter Hayden. I'm thrilled i was able to make her birthday cake again this year. Heather sent me the a great picture of Hayden getting ready to blow out her candle, she had the biggest smile on her face which of course made my day. I love it when my cakes can brighten up a celebration. When she ordered it, she informed me that this year's theme was Harry Potter and that Hayden's favorite character is Dobby. So as you can see, he's sitting right on top! This is a white cake with raspberry filling, frosted in buttercream and covered in fondant. I hope your birthday was a blast Hayden. Thank You Heather for the order, i'm looking forward to the next one :)

1 comment:

  1. THIS CAKE WAS COMPLETELY MAGICAL! ONLY THE BEST SPELLS MADE THIS CAKE A DOBBY SENSATION :) ONCE AGAIN YOU OUT DID YOURSELF, I HAD ONE HAPPY LITTLE WIZARD, SHE LOVED, LOVED THIS CAKE.

    YOU ARE A HOGWARTS FAVORITE!!!

    ReplyDelete