Monday, June 27, 2011
Dodgers and cupcakes
This was ordered by a friend for a friend, who, apparentely is a Dodgers fan. She said small...in my opinion it was small but she said it wasn't. I think she wanted just the top portion (the baseball section) but sorry Z...that would be too boring :) It needed some zha-zha-zhu, so I decided to have that portion atop the 8 inch round blue portion. It spices it up just a bit don't ya think? She liked it though so that's what matters :) Thanks for the order Zerina! I hope your friend loved it.
These lovely cuppy cakes were orders by my fellow co-workers for another co-worker who was leaving to brighter and better things :) They were a white cake with a pineapple cream filling. I hope the new city is treating you well Christina! I'll for sure visit when I get a chance :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment