
So Valentine's Day is approaching and i'm very excited about it. I'm sure you would probably expect my excitment to be because I usually have a nice romantic dinner with my husband or I would get an awesome out of this world gift that consists of diamonds, diamonds and more diamonds. But I'm going to let you down and say "nope...that isn't why I'm excited about Valentine's Day". As usual, i'll be stuck at work late that day so it won't be a date night for me. I've just always loved Valentine's Day. Now I won't get all sappy on you and say its because of all the love in the air...I really just don't know. I'm a very um, what's the word? aesthetic person? I appreciate all things beautiful and am very observant. I love things pleasing in appearance. So when I start to see the Valentine's Day decor I get very happy! So in honor of my love of the day, I thought I would post my latest fun time in the kitchen. A conversation heart and chocolate dipped strawberries. How cute is that heart? and yup, its all cake. Keep your eyes posted for more pictures to come because I'll be playing in the kitchen whipping up some sweet treats for the day of hearts. Oh and for those interested in getting something sweet for their Sweet...i'm taking orders!
No comments:
Post a Comment